Contact Information

Dee Dee Marshall, Licensed Kindermusik Educator-
Little Minstrels Music Studio - 1212 Grant St - Bellingham WA, 98225 - (360)739-6616 - littleminstrels@gmail.com



Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thank you for another wonderful year!!

Hello Kindermusik Families: Past, Present, and Future!


Thank you all so very much for being a part of Kindermusik this year.  It was a year full of learning, discovering, bonding, and of course music!  I am looking forward to having new and old friends next Fall for Kindermusik classes.  I am in the process of creating my schedule for the fall.  If you are interested in Kindermusik classes feel free to call or email me for details.  I will be posting them soon.


Best to all of you, have a safe and enjoyable summer!  See you in the fall, classes begin the second week of September.


Musically Yours,
DeeDee
360-739-6616
littleminstrels@gmail.com