Contact Information

Dee Dee Marshall, Licensed Kindermusik Educator-
Little Minstrels Music Studio - 1212 Grant St - Bellingham WA, 98225 - (360)739-6616 - littleminstrels@gmail.com



Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fall Classes Begin the week of September 10th, Time to register!!


Hello Everyone!!

Classes are beginning to fill up!!  It is time to reserve your place .  There are a few day/ time changes that I wanted to make you aware of:
 "Sign and Sing" for children 6 months to 3 years will be on Tuesday from 12-1pm (changed from Tuesdays at 9:45 am.),
"Imagine That!"  for children ages 3-5 years will be on Wednesday's from 12pm - 12:45 (Changed from Monday's at 2:45),  
"ABC Music and Me" which is my only monthly class, for children ages 2-4 years will be on Monday's from 10am - 10:30 am. 

I am hoping that these time changes will easier for you all.  I am really looking forward to this year! 

Check out the all of the offerings.  If you want to register for a class, you may do it directly with me through email, or phone call, or you can register and pay by check or credit card online at kindermusik.com.  As always, I am open to a variety of trade opportunities, and new classes may be added for groups of 4 or more.  If this interests you, please contact me. 


Musically Yours,
DeeDee