Contact Information

Dee Dee Marshall, Licensed Kindermusik Educator-
Little Minstrels Music Studio - 1212 Grant St - Bellingham WA, 98225 - (360)739-6616 - littleminstrels@gmail.com



Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Our Time" is Full

Hello Everyone,

Our Time is now full, if you have contacted me about being in the class, you are on the list!  I will be sending out an email in the next week with studio information and class lists.  If you would like to be in the Our Time class, please still contact me.  As the beginning of the quarter rolls on, we may have a few openings in the class!  You may still be able to join!! 

I still have openings in Imagine That! for children 3.5-5 on Wednesday's from 12-12:45 and in Village for children birth - 18 months on Wednesday's from 11-11:45.  Please let me know if you are interested in attending one of these classes.  I would love to have you, also if you know of someone who might want to come, please forward my information to them.

Best,

DeeDee